Mercy Health Ultrasound Technician - Mercy Health Anderson Hospital in Cincinnati, Ohio
Ultrasound Technician - Mercy Health Anderson Hospital
Job ID: 4663016
Updated: May 10, 2018
Geographic Location: Cincinnati
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States
Full/Part Time: Part-Time
Standard Hours: 24
BASIC PURPOSE : The staff sonographer is a certified health professional who, under the direction of an authorized user, is committed to applying the art and skill of diagnostic imaging through the safe and effective use of ultrasound. Responsibilities including direct patient care provided in a compassionate and timely manner. The sonographer’s growth and development is maintained through ongoing medical and technical education and research and ultimately contributes to the delivery of quality patient care.
EDUCATION, SPECIALIZED AND/OR TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Graduate of 2 year AMA allied health training program that is patient care related, in addition to 12 months minimum full times clinical ultrasound experience or graduate of bachelors’ degree program or MD, DO who is duly licensed to practice medicine with additional minimum 12 months full time ultrasound experience.
- Must be ARDMS certified/ARRT registered or registry eligible in Ultrasound.
- Current American Heart Association CPR certification
Shift and Job Schedule
Hours: Part-Time, 24 hours weekly
Shift: Days, 7:00am - 3:00pm
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy to abide by all Federal and State laws, as well as, the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a), prohibiting discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibiting discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Join our team, and you’ll have access to cutting-edge technology. You’ll rub elbows with the best-of-the-best in over 100 specialties. And you’ll be part of an organization that includes 23 hospitals and more than 450 locations in Ohio and Kentucky. Because we’re a large organization, you’ll find plenty of room for advancement and growth. And we’re ready to invest in your future through training and professional development. So you can improve your skills, develop new ones and take on new challenges.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
· Great health, dental and vision plans
· Prescription drug coverage
· Flexible spending accounts
· Life insurance w/AD&D
· An employer-matched 403(b)
· Plenty of paid time off
· Tuition reimbursement
· And a lot more